Forearm forklift lifting straps
Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are a pair of straps that are ergonomically designed to encourage proper lifting techniques accepted to reduce back injuries due to heavy and repetitive lifting. These straps employ leverage which makes the items being carried lighter. This makes it much easier to go up and down a flight of stairs, and to turn around corners. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps save floors from scratches, dents, scuffs and scrapes that dollies and hand trucks leave behind. They are adjustable so you can easily carry small, medium, large and extra-large items. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are portable and they can conveniently be stored in a drawer, tool box, or under a truck seat. Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps are affordable, safe, ergonomically designed, adjustable, and portable.
Weight: 250 g.
Quantity: One pair=2pcs.
* Adjustable and portable.
* Easier lift & carry heavy items.
* Decrease injuries and back pain.
* Easier to move heavy objects.
* Great for carrying small, medium, large, and extra-large pieces
* Eliminates the possibility of scratching wood and tile floors.